CONNECTING ABOUT YOUR TREATMENT
During the COVID-19 temporary clinic closure, we are still available to support your ongoing orthodontic treatment! We can continue to monitor your treatment and address concerns you have in the following ways:
- Video-based appointments can be requested to virtually check your appliances or aligners and to connect face-to-face about treatment questions.
- Email us photos, questions, or concerns about your treatment or anytime.
- Dr. O'Leary has prepared a on FAQs and tips that you may find helpful.
For virtual video and photo check-ins, we ask that you capture a series of images for our team to review.
Tips for capturing great photos:
- Have a family member take the photos for you.
- Make sure your flash is on.
- Try to capture just your mouth and teeth if possible.
- Relax your lips – don’t make them tense.
Using spoons to retract your lips and cheeks, take 6 photos using your mobile phone:
Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.