We sure do miss seeing all our patients! During this temporary office closure, we understand that you may have questions about your ongoing orthodontic care. Here are some helpful tips until we can see you again in the office.
- Great oral hygiene is key! Brush and floss more thoroughly than ever before to keep your enamel and gums as healthy as possible. We recommend you brush 2-3 times per day and floss daily – .
- Eat a healthy diet and drink lots of water! Make sure to also with braces, to avoid breaking brackets and wires.
- Continue to wear your elastic bands as prescribed. If you need additional bands, or email us.
- If you are turning an expander, continue turning for the length of time, or number of turns, prescribed. At that time, quit turning until we can see you in the office.
- Invisalign retainers should continue to be worn as prescribed. If you need additional retainers, or email us to determine how we can best care for you virtually.
- If a broken wire or bracket is causing you some discomfort, visit our for some tips to bring you comfort.
- If you have a broken or lost retainer, please or email us to determine the best solution for your situation.
- For emergency orthodontic situations that include severe pain, infections, or injuries, please our office.
Our communication lines are open and we are here to answer questions and provide virtual care as needed to support your ongoing orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect if you have questions or concerns.